Moteur ABC1912

More
3 years 5 months ago #1010 by degraaff
Replied by degraaff on topic Moteur ABC1912
Votre moteur sera probablement de 1915, si vous voulez construire une moto, je peux vous aider car je l'ai fait plusieurs fois.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #1011 by Daniel
Replied by Daniel on topic Moteur ABC1912
Merci Degraaff pour tous ces renseignements et cette proposition de reconstruction, c'est très amical et sympathique. Actuellement le propriétaire m'a seulement proposé de l'acheter car il sait que cela m'intéresse et moi je ne connais pas trop ce type de moteur. J'ai restauré 2 ABC Gnome & Rhône une de 1920 et une de 1922. Merci de m'avoir donné une idée de prix je vais pouvoir discuter. Comme dit Giovanni il ce peut que ce soit seulement un moteur sur une étagère mais c'est un peu dommage de ne pas lui redonner vie. Je ne manquerai pas de vous faire savoir la suite de cette aventure.
En photo mon ABC Gnome & Rhône
Merci pour votre aide

Thank you Degraaff for all this information and this reconstruction proposal, it is very friendly and friendly. Currently the owner has only offered to buy it because he knows that I am interested and I do not know too much this type of engine. I restored 2 ABC Gnome - Rhone one from 1920 and one from 1922. Thanks for giving me an idea of price I will be able to discuss. As Giovanni says it may be only an engine on a shelf but it's a bit of a shame not to bring it back to life. I'm sure I'll let you know the rest of this adventure.
Pictured my ABC Gnome - Rhone
Thank you for your help
Attachments:

More
3 years 5 months ago #1012 by keithsams
Replied by keithsams on topic Moteur ABC1912
hi if you can let us know what the engine number is we may be able to give you more information,it should be on the front of the crankcase casting just below the magneto

More
3 years 5 months ago #1013 by keithsams
Replied by keithsams on topic Moteur ABC1912
hi again, having a closer look at the engine it has the valve lifters fitted but i dont know if they fitted these on aux. engines ?also what type of magneto is fitted. the early ones would have bosch but as you go into the first world war these were not avialable so what type of magneto would be fitted ? the engine number would make it easier.

More
3 years 5 months ago #1014 by Daniel
Replied by Daniel on topic Moteur ABC1912
Merci beaucoup keithsams dés que nous ne serons plus confinés je pense que je pourrai voir ce moteur et faire des photos des N° je ferais un message avec les photos. C'est très sympathique de votre part.

Thank you very much keithsams as soon as we will no longer be confined I think I will be able to see this engine and make pictures of the No. That's very nice of you.

More
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #1015 by degraaff
Replied by degraaff on topic Moteur ABC1912
The valvelifters are on the inlets, normaly on exhaust.
Last edit: 3 years 5 months ago by degraaff.