Kim Siddorn's book, From Somme to Beverley by way of Sunderland

More
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #1501 by Paul
I'm aware that this isn't a wholly-appropriate place for the following advert, but.....
A friend has unearthed two copies of this interesting ABC stationary engine compendium, and there could be more.
If interested, please let me know, and I'll reserve them, on a first come, first (re)served basis. 
I think their original cost of £5 each (P&P £1) is about right. 
I'll be happy to hold them until our Brooklands outing, July 2nd., for personal distribution.
Apply to Paul,    pybeat@gmail.com      

Please reply directly from your home email address, the website address is "non-reply".
Last edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Paul. Reason: Extra information
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew Kelsey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago #1502 by Lillebror
I am interested as my ABC Supersports may end up in a museum. The Siddorn book will add to the general information I want to present. If you want to sell it to me I will pay either cash or bank transfer. Delivery to be sorted.
Kind regards
Hakan Sandberg

More
1 year 1 month ago #1503 by Andrew Kelsey
I would like to buy a copy, please

Andrew

More
1 year 1 month ago #1504 by Batten
Oh no. I m too late (I was out on the bike enjoying the sun).
Funny thing is that I knew Kim Siddorn for very non ABC reasons. For a short period I saw him regularly, but then I knew nothing of ABCs then.

Congrats Hakan & Andrew​ hope you both e​​njoy the book.

Regards
Phil

More
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 4 weeks ago #1506 by Paul
A plentiful supply of this unique book has now been secured.
Six quid inc. P&P in the UK, please apply directly to pybeat@gmail.com for your copy.
(Let me know your mailing address, payment can be sorted later).

The good news is that supply of this unique book is imminent.
The bad news is that P&P is now £1.65   (It's a heavy little book: 130 grm. of concentrated illustrated literature).
Last edit: 1 year 4 weeks ago by Paul.

More
1 year 2 weeks ago #1523 by Paul
With the auction of Kim's unique and quite extensive collection of ABC stationary engines in prospect, I can't resist plugging sales of his booklet! Don't go to the auction without a copy! Get the inside dope on the hardware, before bidding! Avoid possible disappointment! Etc., etc.,.....
Booklet price remains at £5, but postage has gone up in recent times, I think: to £2? Not more, I hope.
Of course I'll bring copies of the booklet along to the Brooklands meeting in July: but when will the Auction be?
See you there?